GYF Resources for Not-for-Profits
We value our ongoing role as part of our not-for-profit clients’ advisory teams and are always available to answer questions and offer ideas. In addition to this expertise, we strive to provide value-added services and other resources to help these organizations focus on fulfilling their missions.
We offer free educational seminars and webinars for not-for-profit professionals. View the materials from our previous events below. See our calendar for upcoming training opportunities.
View Materials from Previous Events
- Get Off to a Good Start in 2020! – Organizing Your Financials for Audits and Tax Filings
- It’s Complicated! – Cybersecurity & Forms 1099 Compliance
- Successfully Engaging Your Stakeholders
- Don’t Change Something, Learn Something! – UBIT Considerations & Fraud Prevention for NFPs
- Is Your Organization Ready for the New NFP Reporting Requirements?
- Preparing for Your Audit & Tax Reform Changes
- New Revenue Recognition Requirements & Budgeting Best Practices
- Using Technology to Simplify Compliance with the New NFP Reporting Standards
- Navigating the Form 990 & Other Non-Profit Tax Issues